12 days / 11 nights
Arrival at Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (South Africa) or Maputo International Airport (Mozambique), and road transfer to the Kruger National Park (KNP, South Africa). Night in Rest Camp within KNP or just outside the Park’s gate depending on time of arrival. Closing of the gates throughout the year: 17.30 – 18.30. Main gates used to enter KNP: Crocodile Gate and Malelane Gate. Dinner at Rest Camp or Restaurant (not included).
- Day 2 and day 3. KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Early breakfast in bungalow before the opening of the camp/ Park gates. 2 full days of safari in KNP (Big 5 Area) exploring the vast area comprising the Southern part of the Park towards the Shingwedzi river in the north. Various stops at Picnic sites and rest areas throughout the day. Dinner (not included) and accommodation in Rest Camp within KNP. Optional activities (walking safari, night safari).
- Day 4. KRUGER NATIONAL PARK -‐ MAPUTO
Early breakfast in bungalow before the opening of the camp gates. Full day of safari in KNP. Lunch (not included) at picnic site or Rest Camp. Late departure towards Maputo driving through Ressano Garcia border post. Check in at hotel in Maputo. Dinner at Hotel or Restaurant (not included).
- Day 5. ARRIVAL TO TOFO/ BARRA
Early breakfast prior to departure towards Praia do Tofo/ Barra (Inhambane), 7 – 8 hours approximately road transfer. Lunch on the road (not included). Check in at dive center and accommodation upon arrival. Afternoon off to wonder around the small villages of Tofo and/ or Barra. Dinner at accommodation or restaurant (not included). Optional flight Maputo-‐ Inhambane (extra charge).
- Day 6 to day 10. DIVING TOFO/ BARRA
Daily breakfast at accommodation. Transfers to dive center. 2 daily dives with an optional third dive or afternoon activity. Lunch and dinner at hotel or restaurant (not included).
- Day 11. TOFO/ BARRA -‐ INHAMBANE
Day off diving. Optional activities or relax. Please, refer to the Information section to see the range of activities and excursions our area offers.
Road transfer to Inhambane Airport. Optional transfer to Maputo Airport (extra charge).
- Assistance at the arrival airport • Transfers during the trip Kruger – Maputo – Inhambane • 3 nights of accommodation in KNP (sharing a twin bungalow) including breakfast • 3 full days of game drives in KNP • Entry and conservation fees to KNP • 1 night of accommodation in Maputo (sharing double or twin room) including breakfast • 7 nights of accommodation in Praia do Tofo/ Barra (sharing double or twin room) including breakfast • Daily transfers from accommodation to dive center • 10 scuba dives (including weights and cylinders) • Private guide during the trip •
- International and national flights • Visas of entry to Mozambique • Meals where not specified • Optional activities during the trip • Diving equipment • Far reef charges • Government Tax • Personal expenses • Personal Insurance (recommended) •
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- 50% deposit required to confirm the booking of the experience, and remaining 50% to be paid 60 days prior to arrival • All payments done by providing bank card details will carry an extra 5% (bank fees) • All payments done by bank transfers to be done using BANKING OUR INSTRUCTIONS (client pays ALL bank transfer charges) • By paying the deposit you are deemed to have accepted our terms & conditions • Cancellations before 60 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of total booking amount (during local public holidays will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of total booking amount) • Cancellations after 60 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of total booking amount • Dive trips being cancelled due to bad weather not refundable